3D printers are used across industries such as aerospace, automotive, architecture, and manufacturing industry to produce a variety of innovative designs. If you are looking to buy 3D printers, there are various options available in the market. However, buying the right 3D printer under your budget can be tricky. To make an informed decision, read on to learn all you need to know about the best 3D printers under $5000.
Top 5 Printers You Can Buy Under $5000
For Precise Industrial Application- Raise 3D E2 IDEX
With well-supported software and FDM printing technology, Raise 3D E2 IDEX is designed to meet various industrial requirements. In addition to its sturdy aluminum body, it also comes with an air HEPA filtration system to reduce the effects of fumes and gasses during extrusion.
The brand name ‘Raise3D’ is popular in the 3D printing industry owing to its reliable and innovative FDM 3D printers. If you are looking to buy a 3D printer that can be used for industrial printing as well as for professional applications, then this is an ideal choice.
Features of Raise 3D E2 IDEX
- Raise 3D E2 IDEX comes with an independent dual extruder system that helps you to create pieces of great complexity.
- Auto bed levelling allows you to start the process in a hassle-free way and avoid inconsistencies.
- The power saving button and other safety features enhance your 3D printing experience and save your valuable time.
For Convenience & Professional Use- Dremel DigiLab 3D45
Are you looking to buy a 3D printer for personal and professional use? Dremel DigiLab 3D45 is a cost-effective and easy-to-use 3D printer. Sold under the brand name of ‘Dremel’, this 3D printer is suitable for people in the education industry and for those who are looking to get started with 3D printing.
Features of Dremel DigiLab 3D45
- This printer uses FFF 3D printing technology and has a full-fledged 3D printing ecosystem.
- Compatible with a variety of 3D printing filaments such as Nylon, ABS, and others to produce high-quality prints.
- With easy-to-setup and use printing technology, you can buy this 3D printer to enhance safety and reliability.
For Professional & Versatile Application- Kodak Portrait
‘Kodak’ is a household name in the 3D printing industry, known for its game-changing 3D printing technology. The Kodak Portrait is a 3D printer launched by Kodak and Smart International in 2018 with dual extrusion FDM printing technology. This 3D printer is aimed mostly at engineering and design professionals. However, it is also suitable for classroom, office, and industrial environment.
Features of Kodak Portrait 3D Printer
- Precise motor features and filament runout sensor.
- Multi-material printing is possible in Kodak Portrait through dual print cores.
- Effortless operation with cloud-based printing and control.
For Affordable & Multimaterial Printing-FlashForge Creator 3
Are you looking to buy a 3D printer that is affordable and has all the latest specs? This newer and updated version of the old Flashforge Creator Pro offers an independent dual extrusion system and built-in specs for professional use. It allows you to print complicated shapes and parts with ease and it’s fully enclosed body allows handling tricky materials such as ABS filament and others to protect it from moisture.
Features of FlashForge Creator 3
- Built-in HD Camera to keep an eye on prints remotely.
- Equipped with the 3D cloud to upload and store files.
- Easy-to-remove nozzle and filament testing to ensure successful printing.
For Industrial & Professional Use- Ultimaker 2 Extended
This multi-functional and robust 3D printer delivers exceptional results at a high-speed. Ultimaker 2 Extended is a bigger and reliable version of the Ultimaker 2 that allows you to print objects with bigger height dimensions.
Features of Ultimaker 2 Extended
- Can print up to 20 Microns with PLA, ABS, and CPE filament materials.
- Their Cura software is great to get started with and is compatible with other printer models as well.
- It comes equipped with FFF printing technology and offers a good print quality with attention to detail.
Buy 3D Printers at the Best Prices from Our 3D Printer Shop!
Filaments.ca offers an entire range of affordable and reliable 3D printers and other accessories to meet your 3D printing needs in Toronto. Whether you are a beginner or a professional, our experts will understand your needs and offer you the best solution that suits your needs.
Check out our selection of 3D printers to choose a product that meets your needs. You could also call us at 1-888-536-5551 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our range of budget-friendly 3D printers in Canada!