MATERIAL NET WEIGHT: 2.5KG
Custom sizes may be available, contact us for details.
PRINT SETTINGS: SEE BELOW.
Print settings listed in the product description below.
DATA SHEETS & COFC: AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
Contact us to inquire about documentation availability.
Now in Heat Resistant Carbon Fiber!
EcoTough™ PLA 2.0 HR-CF is a new and unique carbon fiber reinforced biopolymer filament exhibiting excellent mechanical & thermal properties. Ideal for 3D printing applications where high stiffness, heat resistance & UV resistance are required along side a professional finish and easy PLA like printability.
- New generation biopolymer made from renewable & sustainable sources.
- Easy to 3D print using printing parameters similar to standard PLA.
- Rigid/Stiff, durable and lighter weight compared to standard PLA or PETG.
- Performs well in pressure loading and other demanding applications.
- Remains stable up to 163°C (VICAT) and 114°C under load (HDT).
- UV Resistant (comparable to ASA).
- Low warping.
- Biodegradable to ISO 14855 standard.
- RoHS & REACH Compliant.
- Professional low sheen carbon fiber surface finish.
- Premium quality manufacturing and consistency.
- ±0.02mm Tolerance.
- Nozzle Temperature: 225°C (Higher temperatures can be used if needed)
- Build platform temperature: 60°C - 70°C
- Platform adhesion: Will stick to most common build surfaces. A 3D printing adhesion agent can be used if required.
- Print speed: 40-60 mm/s
- Cooling fan: 15% - 50%
- This material is abrasive; a hardened nozzle is recommended.
- Minimum wall thickness of 4mm recommended for optimal heat resistance.
The Filaments.ca Brand Advantage:
The best selling PLA in Canada just got even better! Our new EcoTough PLA is a result of continually improving formulation based on feedback from our customers & the 3D printing community. Selling in such high volumes gives the Filaments.ca brand an edge over competitors by being able to analyze trends accurately and implement preventive actions to ensure the high quality of our product is maintained and improved.
All our products are stored in and shipped from our own fully controlled warehouse. Having full control over storage conditions, product packaging as well as maintaining a FIFO (First In First Out) storage system is crucial in keeping our 3d printing consumables fresh and in an optimal environment.