The Monocure 3D Advantage:
Monocure cured resin has amazing characteristics, such as smoothness, high tensile strength and its non-yellowing properties. We believe that it is the best in the world!
Monocure 3D resins are competitively priced as most of the raw materials needed to make the 3D resins are purchased in bulk. Monocure is at the forefront of UV technology in Australia; with a team of research chemists and versatile production facilities.
Some advantages of SLA & DLP 3D printing:
- Resin cures extra tough and has a smooth surface finish
- Extreme fine detail capability (up to .025mm per layer, ideal for micro parts)
- Transparent characteristics & high heat resistance
- Monocure 3D develops & manufactures all resins in-house!
Enhanced Toughness & Durability at Shore D - 70 (Hard Hat is 80), smooth when cured.
- A non-yellowing formula and requires very little post-curing.
- Is designed for high-resolution parts and display very low shrinkage properties <0.5%>
- Will cure under UV lights with Wavelengths up to 420nm - SLA UV Laser or LED's & DLP Projector.
Made from the highest quality materials and draw on 30 years of UV formulation experience.
- Has very low odour & VOC emission.
- This high-quality Standard & RAPID Resin both have a viscosity reading of 300 - 400 CPS and have been successfully tested on a range of SLA & DLP printers.
The RAPID 3D printing UV resin product range from Monocure 3D is designed for low powered LED DLP type 3D printers such as the Wanhao Duplicator 7, Duplicator 8, AnyCubic Photon & SparkMaker. Where the LED power output is under 50w.
Please use the Monocure Resin Compatibility form to find out which resin is best suited to your 3D printer.
The cure speed of the RAPID resin is up to x4 times faster than standard resin. This resin has a very wide range of reactivity, UV wavelengths of 225nm to wavelengths of 420nm. By incorporating a blend of photo-initiators, monomers & sensitizers, almost any UV light source can be used to initiate the polymerisation process of this resins.
RAPID resins have been tested with a 'Shore D Hardness Durometer' and have a rating of 70. (A hard hat has a rating of 80)
The Viscosity of our RAPID resin is 500 - 600cps @ 25°C (Brookfield RVT).
All our resins have a low odour, have zero VOC emissions and display very low shrinkage properties <0.5%>
Please store Monocure 3D RAPID resin in a dark, cool place out of direct sunlight.