1KG PEI - Natural - 2.85mm
SKU: 21B2 FCAULT2NC1K
|*PLEASE NOTE: PEI prints at a temperature of 340°C or higher. Please make sure your printer is capable of safely sustaining such temperatures for prolonged periods of time while printing. It is also highly advisable that you print this material in a fully enclosed printer with an actively heated chamber.|
Our PEI filament is made from genuine PEI resin. An amorphous thermoplastic polyetherimide (PEI) material which combines exceptional mechanical, thermal, and electrical properties. Natural PEI has a translucent amber color and has many applications in medical, electronic/electrical, microwave, automotive, and aircraft industries.
• Excellent mechanical strength. Exhibits high tensile strength at room temperature and retains a significant portion of this strength at elevated temperatures.
• Outstanding heat resistance. Has a heat deflection temperature of 200°C, softening point of 218°C and retains its physical properties at elevated temperatures. It also has a flammability rating of V-0.
• Exceptional stress resistance to environmental forces.
• Inherent flame resistance (V-0) with low smoke evolution
• High mechanical strength. Exceptional tensile and flexural strength.
• High dielectric strength and stability, making it an excellent electrical insulator
• Low dissipation factor over a wide range of frequencies
• Good resistance to a broad range of chemicals
• Excellent machinability and finishing characteristics. Can be easily machined with conventional metalworking tools, painted, hot stamped, printed, or metallized.
• The resin used in this natural grade is FDA, USP Class VI and NSF compliant.
|NET WEIGHT: 0.5KG (1.1LB)|