MATERIAL NET WEIGHT: 0.5KG
Custom sizes may be available, contact us for details.
PRINT SETTINGS: SEE BELOW.
Print settings listed in the product description below.
DATA SHEETS & COFC: AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
Contact us to inquire about documentation availability.
3DXMAX® PC-ABS offers many of the advantages of PC including strength and durability, but is easier to print and offers a lower-gloss surface finish that hides layer lines and gives a professional look and feel every print.
3DXMAX® PC-ABS (polycarbonate + acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) is a premium high-heat 3D printing filament. PC-ABS alloys the mechanical properties & high-heat resistance of PC with the printability of ABS and allows for the printing of functional prototypes and production parts with very fine detail and excellent surface quality. 3DXMAX® Low-Gloss PC-ABS is suitable for use in both consumer-grade and industrial FDM/FFF printers that have a heated print bed. Made by 3DXTECH® in the USA.
Benefits of 3DXMAX® PC-ABS:
- Sturdy parts with durable qualities from PC and printability from ABS
- Easier to print than Polycarb, yet tougher than ABS
- Improved thermal properties, ductility, and impact resistance
- Amorphous structure giving it lower, near isotropic shrinkage
- Beautiful low-gloss surface finish helps hide layer lines and makes highly technical-looking printed parts
|270°C - 290°C