Alloy 910 - 1KG - BLACK - 2.85mm
SKU: 24D4 T3DALOY2BK1K
Alloy 910 is a measurable advancement in 3D Printing materials technology from taulman3D. The goal was to provide a super material with very high tensile, yet sufficient elongation to maintain a high degree of durability. Designed to be extremely strong without any composite fillers, for use in high temperature and high durability applications such as industrial parts and robotics. It is a high quality filament designed to be easy to print with.
With a combined tensile strength higher than the strongest co-polyesters, the durability of Nylons, a shrinkage factor that rivals the t-glase, a vast range of chemical resistance and a 95C working range, you now have one solution easily printable at 245C.
NOTE: Alloy 910 is the only Nylon based polymer that makes support removal easier than most using ABS!
- Shore Hardness = 85D
- A very durable material with a high tensile profile
- 8,100 Tensile Strength
- Constant strength under stress providing durability for functionality and form
- 32% Elongation
- Tolerant to post processing with acid based dyes
- FDA CFR177.1500 certified for use in food handling
- Super low shrinkage
- Prints very well with support materials, easy support removal
- Chemicals resistance of Nylons
- Any industrial parts that are currently being made of other high tensile polymers.
- Large motor mounting
- Industrial vibration isolators and damping parts
- High Pressure Sand Blasting resistant
- Sand Blast Masking
- Electroplating supports and hangers
- Chemical dip and tank supports.
- High end gears and cams
- Chemical resistant equipment covers.
- Parts requiring high strength and stiffness.
HOW TO CHOOSE TAULMAN3D PRINTING MATERIALS:
STORAGE: One large resealable bag with slider + an extra desiccant pack are included with every spool. The bag and extra desiccant are a great way to safely store your filament spool when not in use. It keeps your filament bone dry & free from any dust or dirt particles, so it's always ready for your next print.
|NET WEIGHT: 1 KG (2.2 LB)|
|250°C - 255°C||