Premium filament for world-class quality, finish & performance.
- Automotive-inspired metallic finish for layer-hiding texture without finishing.
- High performance HTPLA with stability up to 160C (320F) after heat-treating.
- Adaptable to most PLA-compatible 3D printers accepting 3rd party materials.
- Crafted in the USA with consideration for man, machine & the environment.
"Electric Lemonade" is a custom color designed by Steve Abrams (@Artobot on Instagram & Twitter) in collaboration with Proto-pasta at our 2nd Filament Workshop.
||NET WEIGHT: 0.5 KG (1.1 LB)
|210°C +/- 5°C
- Heated Bed Temperature [°C] 60
- Print Speed [mm/s] 25-45
- Flow Rate/Extrusion Multiplier [%] 100
- Extrusion Width [mm] .45 (.05mm larger than nozzle size)
- Volume Flow Rate [mm³/s] 2-3
- Typical Heat Treat Temperature 95-110 °C
- Typical Heat Treat Time 10+ minutes