Premium filament for world-class quality, finish & performance.
- Automotive-inspired metallic finish for layer-hiding texture without finishing.
- High performance HTPLA with stability up to 160C (320F) after heat-treating.
- Adaptable to most PLA-compatible 3D printers accepting 3rd party materials.
- Crafted in the USA with consideration for man, machine & the environment.
STORAGE: One large resealable bag with slider + an extra desiccant pack are included with every spool. The bag and extra desiccant are a great way to safely store your filament spool when not in use. It keeps your filament bone dry & free from any dust or dirt particles, so it's always ready for your next print.
||NET WEIGHT: 0.5 KG (1.1 LB)
|190°C - 225°C
- No special hardware or nozzles are required
- Prints like PLA on non-heated beds.
- In our experience, good results were achieved using standard PLA parameters ranging from 190-225C nozzle with standard build surface preparation (blue tape, glue stick, or BuildTak). No heated bed required but up to 60C okay. Beware, if the bed temperature is too high, your part base could actually heat treat while printing, increasing warping and decreasing adhesion. Some shrinkage will occur in the heat treating process, so dimension critical parts may need to be scaled appropriately (as much as 2.5% in our experience).