Our Polycarbonate Co-polyester blend (PC CPE) is now available in Carbon Fiber!
A unique high performance material. Carbon Fiber PC CPE features excellent rigidity, toughness, hydrolytic stability, heat, UV and chemical resistance!
Unlike traditional Polycarbonate filament, PC CPE can be printed at significantly lower temperatures compared to traditional Polycarbonate while still maintaining impressive high performance properties. The addition of 10%~15% high-modulus carbon fiber contributes to the matte/carbon finish, rigidity, reduced warping and reduced weight of the material.
PC CPE also has enhanced durability in the dishwasher environment, which can expose products to high heat, humidity, and aggressive cleaning agents. It also withstand repeated dishwasher cycles without cracks or hazing.
- Excellent impact resistance
- Excellent toughness
- Excellent rigidity
- Excellent hydrolytic stability
- Good chemical resistance
- Good heat resistance (110°C)
- Dishwasher safe
- Scratch resistance
- Low sheen/carbon finish
- Can be printed at lower temperatures compared to traditional PC
- Low warping
- Higher impact resistance compared to traditional PC
- Higher break elongation compared to traditional PC
Abrasive filament - Wear resistant nozzle (0.4mm or larger) is recommended.
||NET WEIGHT: 1 KG (2.2 LB)
|240°C - 270°C
- Prints well on Prusa MK3S 3D printer using the Prusament PC Blend settings profile.
- We recommend to print in a fully enclosed printers to minimize warping.
- Set your print bed temperature to aprox. 100°C - 110°C
- Printing at higher flow-rates will require higher extruder temperatures for a consistent melt. (Can be extruded as high as 300°C if needed)
- Sticks very well to PEI and to most common surfaces. Glue stick can help if any adhesion problems.