Cheetah 95A TPU Filament - Lava Orange - 2.85mm - 0.5KG
Couldn't load pickup availability
Do you need help choosing the right material or 3D Printer for your application or require a quote to purchase? Contact Us
The Industrial Grade Flexible Filament!
CHEETAH's unique properties enable faster 3D printing speeds than any other flexible filament!
Cheetah™ flexible filament is the fastest and easiest to print flexible filament on the market. The focus in development of this material was on optimizing the user experience. The result is a filament that is printable across all types of desktop 3D printers at ABS and PLA speeds, many times twice the speed of other flexible materials on the market.
Cheetah filament possesses industry leading durability along with impact strength 84% greater than ABS. The abrasion resistance is also second only to NinjaTek’s Armadillo product, making Cheetah the perfect blend of speed, toughness and strength.
Suggested Applications: seals, plugs, hinges, sleeves & snap-fit parts.
- Shore Hardness = 95A
- Prints at speeds greater than 60 mm/s with standard ABS settings
- Significantly greater impact strength than all widely used materials – 84% greater than ABS!
- Industry leading toughness and durability to ensure longevity in printed parts
- Abrasion resistance 40% better than ABS and 76% better than PLA
- 580% elongation capabilities improve ability to withstand wear and tear
- Patented low friction exterior allows for smooth feeding
- Chemical resistance to many materials, including: naphtha, ASTM Oils #1-3, petroleum and freon
- Consistent diameter and material properties providing reliable, high quality prints
- REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive Compliant
STORAGE: One large resealable bag with slider + an extra desiccant pack are included with every spool. The bag and extra desiccant are a great way to safely store your filament spool when not in use. It keeps your filament bone dry & free from any dust or dirt particles, so it's always ready for your next print.
|NET WEIGHT: 0.5 KG (1.1 LB)|
|235°C - 245°C||