eCopper Metal Filament - 1.75mm
SKU: 000 SUNMETAL1CP
This eCopper filament from eSun is a real copper filled filament, containing over 70% copper powder! The high level of metal fill in this filament makes your 3D printed objects come out much heavier than with other materials.
- Since this a "filled" filament, a nozzle size of 0.5mm or larger is recommended to avoid jams. 0.4mm will also work, but is more prone to jamming.
- A wear resistant nozzle is also highly recommended to be used with this filament as regular brass nozzles will wear down and overheat after only about 3 hours of printing.
Your 3D printed objects can also be polished to achieve a real metallic look and feel.
There are many ways and tools to polish your objects, a basic polishing process includes:
- Sand using a flint sandpaper to sand out the rough parts
- Sand using a fine sandpaper for smoothing the surface
- Use a soft cloth wheel to remove dust
- Wipe with water
- Use a soft cloth wheel for final polishing
STORAGE: One large resealable bag with slider + an extra desiccant pack are included with every spool. The bag and extra desiccant are a great way to safely store your filament spool when not in use. It keeps your filament bone dry & free from any dust or dirt particles, so it's always ready for your next print.
|NET WEIGHT: 1 KG (2.2 LB)|
|200°C - 220°C||