MATERIAL NET WEIGHT: 0.8KG
Custom sizes may be available, contact us for details.
PRINT SETTINGS: SEE BELOW.
Print settings listed in the product description below.
DATA SHEETS & COFC: AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
Contact us to inquire about documentation availability.
We've raised the bar yet again... meet the latest version of our immensely popular EcoTough™ PLA filament!
Since 2014 the Filaments.ca house brand PLA has been the best selling PLA in Canada. Why? Because when it came to quality vs price, the value of our PLA could simply not be beat.
The Filaments.ca EcoTough PLA 2.0 3D printing filament is a new generation of PLA that draws upon several important lessons we've learned in material properties and behavior. We believe it's the best Filaments.ca brand PLA yet!
PLA is one of the most commonly used 3D printer filament because it is easy to use and is a friendly, nontoxic, bio-degradable material derived from renewable resources such as field corn. Perfect for beginners and pros alike!
Lets take a look at some of the main advantages of the EcoTough PLA version 2.0:
- Manufactured to be one of the toughest PLAs on the market!
- Excellent mechanical properties with significantly higher impact resistance and flexibility compared to standard PLA.
- Improved tensile strength.
- Professional low sheen, low gloss finish. Great for detailed prints.
- Improved heat resistance, 60°C - 70°C
- UV resistant for outdoor use!
- Food Safe approved.
- RoHS & Toy Safe approved.
- As easy to print as standard PLA.
- Optimized for faster printing speeds.
- Excellent inter-layer and bed adhesion.
- Low warping.
- Silicone free.
- Biodegradable to EN 13432 standard.
- Premium quality manufacturing and consistency.
- ±0.02mm Tolerance.
|200°C - 230°C
- PLA can be printed both with and without a heated print bed, but if your desktop 3D printer does have a heated print bed it is recommended to set your print bed temperature to approximately 40-60°C.
- Print speed 40-100mm/s
- Sticks to most common bed surfaces.
The Filaments.ca Brand Advantage:
The best selling PLA in Canada just got even better! Our new EcoTough PLA is a result of continually improving formulation based on feedback from our customers & the 3D printing community. Selling in such high volumes gives the Filaments.ca brand an edge over competitors by being able to analyze trends accurately and implement preventive actions to ensure the high quality of our product is maintained and improved.
All our products are stored in and shipped from our own fully controlled warehouse. Having full control over storage conditions, product packaging as well as maintaining a FIFO (First In First Out) storage system is crucial in keeping our 3d printing consumables fresh and in an optimal environment.