EEL 3D printing filament is NinjaTek’s first truly conductive, flexible filament.
Eel’s 355% elongation allows for repeated movement without wear or cracking. You’ll produce reliable, high quality prints due to the consistent diameter.
NinjaTek’s Eel filament is chemical resistant to a variety of materials.
Electronic Traces, Integrated flexible wire, Anti Static Grippers, Conductive Wearable Products
- Shore Hardness = 90A
- Truly flexible Conductive Material
- 355% elongation allows for repeated movement without wear or cracking
- Consistent diameter and material properties providing reliable, high quality print
- Chemical resistant to many materials
- Volume Resistance (ANSI/ESD STM 11.12) 1.5 x 10^3
- Surface Resistance (ANSI/ESD STM 11.11) 1.5 x 10^3
STORAGE: One large resealable bag with slider + an extra desiccant pack are included with every spool. The bag and extra desiccant are a great way to safely store your filament spool when not in use. It keeps your filament bone dry & free from any dust or dirt particles, so it's always ready for your next print.
||NET WEIGHT: 0.5 KG (1.1 LB)
|220°C - 230°C
Platform Temperature: Room temperature – 45°C
Glue or blue painters tape is suggested if not using a heated bed.
Top and bottom layers: 15-20 mm/ sec (900-1800 mm/ min)
Infill speeds: 45-60 mm/ sec (2700-3600 mm/ min)
Layer 2+ use cooling fan if available.