FilaFlex is a new elastic filament for 3D printers, compatible with almost any 3d printer. It is a revolutionary material that allows you to create elastic parts using your 3D printer. Filaflex provides a new world of possibilities, allows you to combine rigid material such as ABS/PLA when using a double extruder.
FilaFlex is a TPE thermoplastic elastomer with a polyurethane base, it is described by the makers as the most elastic filament available for 3d printers and allows you to print elastic parts with 700% stretching until breaking.
FilaFlex has excellent bonding properties with PLA, ABS, HIPS, NYLON and almost any printing material. This allows for the creation of composite parts that combine both hard and soft materials in one print. New combinations that provide for a whole new world of possibilities!!
- High elasticity - 700% stretching until breaking.
- Shore hardness: 84A
- Compatible with bowden extruders using the recreus hotend.
- Dual extrusion revolution, combine FILAFLEX with PLA or ABS and create new hibrid prints with all new capabilities.
- Solvent, acetone, thinner and fuel resistant.
- No heated bed, kapton, blue tape or hairspray needed.
- High speed printing - up to 140 mm/s when using the the recreus hotend.
STORAGE: One large resealable bag with slider + an extra desiccant pack are included with every spool. The bag and extra desiccant are a great way to safely store your filament spool when not in use. It keeps your filament bone dry & free from any dust or dirt particles, so it's always ready for your next print.
SPOOL HUB HOLE