MATERIAL NET WEIGHT: 1KG
Custom sizes may be available, contact us for details.
PRINT SETTINGS: SEE BELOW.
Print settings listed in the product description below.
DATA SHEETS & COFC: AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
Contact us to inquire about documentation availability.
POLY (VINYLIDENE FLUORIDE-CO-HEXAFLUOROPROPYLENE)
Kynar® PVDF filament without warping!
Made in USA.
PVDF is a semicrystalline polymer which experiences warping when it transitions from a melt to solid state. This stress is the result of crystallization and leads to dimensional distortion of the printed object and loss of adhesion to the build plate. Stress can be eliminated by annealing. But there is an easier way. Nile Polymers is pleased to introduce Fluorinar-C™ Kynar® PVDF 3D filament which completely eliminates warping in large PVDF 3D prints.
Now large parts can be printed without loss of print bed adhesion. The final print remains perfectly flat after completion and cooling. Before the existence of 3D printing, one-off parts were typically made by machining from solid stock. Fluorinar-C™ now gives you possibilities: you can either print the part or print solid stock and create the part by machining. Either way, Fluorinar-C™ Kynar® PVDF 3D filament gives you the choices needed to complete your job.
FLUORINAR-C™ PVDF FILAMENT ADVANTAGES
- Large PVDF 3D Prints: print sizes are only limited by machine print volume
- First print layer bonds to PVA-coated glass and remains perfectly flat without using brims or rafts
- Excellent build plate adhesion: no loss of part dimensions due to warping
- No lifting around sharp corners on the printed part
- Fully melt compatible with Fluorinar-H™ filament in multi-extrusion printers
- Rapid prototype development
- Small quantity part production
- Cost-effective part manufacturing compared to machining from solid stock
- CNC machining of printed part for tight tolerance requirements
- Optimal print settings can be achieved on all consumer-grade printers
- No off-gassing during printing due to PVDF melt stability
- Excellent corrosion resistance to most mineral and organic acids, aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons, alcohols, halogenated solvents, and oxidizing agents
- No loss of mechanical strength after long-term UV exposure
- 100% Kynar® and 100% PVDF
- Meets ISO-10993-5:2009 cytotoxicity standard for biocompatibility
|250°C - 260°C
Bed Temp Range: 100C
Cooling Fan: No
Print Speed Range: 10-30mm/s
Bed Adhesion: Print objects on glass bed that is prepared with a thin layer of Elmer’s Disappearing Purple Glue Stick