LAYBRICK is a revolutionary new German engineered sandstone-like desktop 3D printer filament. With LAYBRICK you can now print objects that look like sandstone.
LAYBRICK is a mixture of milled chalk and harmless co-polyesters. The result of combining this unique mixture into a 3D printer filament is that LAYBRICK printed parts look and feel like (sand)stone, which makes this 3D printer filament extremely suitable for architecture models and landscapes.
Objects printed with LAYBRICK 3D printer filament can easily be colored and grinded.
Note: this is a beta version of 250 grams filament, which means that the grey color of the filament may change in nuances. The filament is also a little maiden, it may brake while bending, you should be sure (especially during a long print) that you can feed a broken part of filament again in your printer!
Features of LAYBRICK:
- Almost no warping
- Both smooth and very rough surfaces can be achieved, similar to sandstone
- LAYBRICK is ideal for architectural models / landscapes
- The printed material doesn't feel like plastic
- A heated bed is not necessary when printing with the LAYBRICK
- Ideal for jumbo-printers
- Contains natural mineral fillers (super-fine milled chalk) and harmless co-polyesters
- Printed objects can be colored and easily grinded
- The printed object is temperature stable to about 70° Celsius
*All LAYBRICK filaments are made in Germany.
*Filaments.ca is an authorized Canadian LAYBRICK distributor.
*All orders are stocked and shipped from Toronto, Canada.
STORAGE: One large resealable bag with slider + a desiccant pack are included with every spool. The bag and extra desiccant are a great way to safely store your filament spool when not in use. It keeps your filament bone dry & free from any dust or dirt particles, so it's always ready for your next print.
SPOOL HUB HOLE