LulzBot TAZ Pro - 3D Printer
Ordering Note: The LulzBot TAZ Pro is available for pre-order immediately, with shipments beginning at the end of April.
The new LulzBot TAZ Pro delivers true multi-material printing, soluble supports, superior 3D print quality, and easy, professional results.
- Two active-lifting hot ends enable true multi-material 3D printing and complex parts.
- Large 280 x 280 x 285 mm build volume with heated build plate.
- Automated X/Y/Z offset calibration, nozzle wiping, and self-leveling features.
- Hardened steel E3D components enable printing of soft, flexible materials up to industrial-grade composites.
- Dual filament runout sensors.
Lulzbot TAZ Pro Technical Specifications:
|Print Technology||Fused Filament Fabrication|
|Print Volume Dimensions||280 mm x 280 mm x 285 mm (11.02 in x 11.02 in x 11.22 in)|
|Print Volume||22,344 cm³ (1,362.56 in³)|
|Ambient Operating Temperature||From 5°C to 45°C (41°F to 113°F)|
|Operating Footprint||83.2 cm x 71 cm x 52 cm (32.76 in x 28 in x 20.47 in)|
|Maximum Travel Speed||200 mm/sec|
|Calibration||Automatic X/Y/Z offset calibration|
|Connectivity||USB Serial or USB Flash Drive with Included 4gb Flash Drive|
|Included Tool Head||TAZ Pro Dual Extruder|
|Extruder/Hot End||2x E3D Titan Aero|
|Nozzle Diameter||0.50 mm|
|Nozzle Material||Hardened Steel|
|Nozzle Temperature||Up to 290°C (554°F)|
|Nozzle Heatup Time||From 18°C to 230°C (64°F to 446°F) in 1 minute, 36 seconds|
|Print Surface||Modular Heated Borosilicate Glass/PEI|
|Maximum Print Bed Temperature||Up to 120°C (248°F)|
|Print Bed Heat Up Time||From 18°C to 100°C (64°F to 212°F) in 10 minutes, 45 seconds|
|Layer Resolution||0.05mm-0.4mm (0.002"-0.015")|
|Minimum Positive Feature Size||0.5 mm (0.02 in)|
|Calculated XYZ positional resolution||10, 10, <1 microm|
|Filament Diameter||2.85 mm|
|Supported Materials||Open filament system compatible with PLA, ABS, Nylon, Polycarbonate, Carbon Fiber Reinforced Blends, TPU 85A & 95A (Flexible), PETG, PETT, Copolyester, PVB (Polycast), PVA, HIPS, and many more 3rd party filaments.|
|Comprehensive Tool Kit||Includes: Hangable LulzBot bag, replacement wiper pads, part removal tool, scrub pads, glue stick, precision knife, long nose pliers, 7 piece hex key set, metric ruler, dental pick, and tweezers.|
|Comprehensive Documentation||Includes: USB flash drive with source files, Quick Start Guide, Quality Assurance Record, and more.|
|First 3D Print Material||A small length of PLA filament is included to be used in your first 3D print, the LulzBot Rock2pus!|
|Boxed Unit Weight||20.86 kg (46 lbs)|
|Unit Weight||16.78 kg (37 lbs) without filament spool|
|Boxed Dimensions||88.9 cm x 30.48 cm x 66.04 cm (35 in x 12 in x 26 in)|
|Dimensions with 1kg Filament Spool||83 cm x 71 cm x 52 cm (32.67 in x 28 in x 20.47 in)|
|Operating System Compatibility||GNU/Linux, Mac, Windows|
|Recommended Software||Cura LulzBot Edition Version 3.2 or newer|
|Supported File Types||.stl, .obj, .x3d, .3mf, .png, .jpg|
|Power Requirements||100VAC-240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz, 3.2A max|
|Output||24VDC, 500 watts, 21 amps|
|Power Cable||IEC cord, C13 to region-specific connector|
|Certifications||FCC, CE, WEEE, ETL by Intertek (UL), CA, CSA, OSHWA|
|Warranty||Includes one-year warranty and access to technical support seven days a week. Optional one, two, or three-year extended warranties available.|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA from domestic and imported components.|
What's in the box?
Your TAZ 3D printer package includes:
- LulzBot TAZ Pro 3D printer with integrated 24V power supply
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- One-year warranty and support
- LulzBot TAZ Pro Dual Extruder
- Quick Setup Guide
- 4GB Flash Card
- Filament Feed tube
- Toolkit bag
- 15 Piece Metric Hex Key Set
- Pliers, Needle Nose
- Standard Precision Knife
- Dental Pick
- Part Removal Knife (clam knife)
- Metric Ruler
- Complete documentation including a detailed manual with information for setup, downloading and using software, and starting your first print. Also includes an in depth manual on using Cura LulzBot Edition, the recommended software for controlling your 3D printer