Wood PLA Filament
Premium Wood Finish
An extension of our Matte Fiber line, these rich colors are enhanced with small black flecks to create a wood-like appearance.
These materials are based in Matte Fiber, but with fine gold pearl and black flecks, bringing warmth, radiance, and texture with just the right tones and sheen you’d expect for a premium wood-like finish.
- A light yellow with elegant sheen and sophisticated texture
- Daffodil is closest to a traditional unfinished wood color
- Great for rigid, artistic prints with no special hardware required
- An Endless Pastabilities filament with inspiration from nature
- Designed & produced by Protoplant, makers of Protopasta
Matte Fiber can create beautiful, rigid parts that don’t even look 3D printed. Like wood, Matte Fiber does not bend much before breaking. Please don’t use excessive force when loading and printing. Matte Fiber also absorbs moisture like wood, and should be printed at the lowest possible temperature to minimize stringing, over-extrusion, and jamming.
||NET WEIGHT: 0.5 KG (1.1 LB)
|210°C +/- 5°C
- Heated Bed Temperature [°C] 60
- Bed Type: Glass, PEI, BuildTak, or other
- Bed Prep: Clean w/ water or alcohol; Magigoo for additional adhesion + easy release when cool
- Speed: 20-30mm/s