The Ultimate Wear Resistant Nozzle!
This is a nozzle designed to fit the Makergear V4 Hot End
Made with Duraplat3-d™ plating technology, these Hercules Series wear resistant nozzles from Performance 3-d are manufactured using heat treated A2 tool steel. With 50% better heat transfer than stainless steel nozzles, these are the clear cut choice for printing the harshest and most abrasive filaments like carbon fiber and metallics. Based on testing, wear resistance can be 25x to 100x more than a standard brass nozzle.
About the Duraplat3-d™ coating:
- Specially engineered for improved lubricity and low friction
- Entirely coated inside and outside
- Reduce extrusion stress and help prevent hang-ups
- High hardness (68Rc) for a lifetime of printing
- Eliminate plastic globs stuck to nozzle
- Reduce plastic curl during extrusion
- Extremely wear resistant for abrasive filaments (carbon fiber, metallic, etc...)
- Corrosion resistant
- Used in aerospace and injection molds and dies