The Market Leading Flexible Filament!
NinjaFlex flexible filament leads the industry thanks to its superior flexibility and longevity compared to non-polyurethane materials. NinjaFlex's unique flexibility and smooth feeding characteristics enable you to create in ways you never thought possible. Its consistency in diameter and ovality (roundness) outpaces other polyurethane materials.
NinjaFlex® Edge offers the best of both worlds: NinjaFlex flexibility and NinjaTek’s innovative printability. NinjaFlex Edge provides incredible rebound – unlike anything in the market, and unparalleled print speeds for an 83A durometer.
At 83A durometer, this filament combines printability and flexibility. With print speeds of up to 45mm/sec this filament can be print in both direct-drive and Bowden style printers. Its as close to plug and play as flexibles can be at this durometer.
A key difference vs the original NinjaFlex is its rebound properties. Unlike NinjaFlex original which absorbs and dampens energy or impact, Edge provides a spring-like effect comparable to a racquetball.
NinjaFlex Edge also has a semi-matte finish.
- Shore Hardness = 83A
- Truly flexible (no fill or layer manipulation required to achieve performance)
- Flexibility allows for repeated movement and impact without wear or cracking
- Proprietary low-friction exterior allows for smooth feeding
- Unique rebound gives material excellent bounce and recoil
- High grip lends itself to robotic grippers and tread
- Consistent diameter and material properties providing reliable, high-quality prints
- Chemical resistance to many materials.
- REACH and RoHS 3 (EU 2015/863)
|NET WEIGHT: 0.5 KG (1.1 LB)|
|225°C - 250°C||