This filament is made of polyamide 12 reinforced with 8 % of aramid fibers. Its benefits are tribological properties, great chemical resistance, high stability under a wide range of temperatures, and great processing.
All of these make it suitable for the fabrication of products like an unwinding wheel, bearings, or cogwheels. It's a durable material that resists a wide range of chemicals, including car fluids.
- Good interlayer adhesion
- Mechanical properties retained in range -40 °C up to +140 °C
- Tribological properties
- Smooth surface
- Good hardness
- Wear resistance
- Creep resistance (resistance against deformation under long-term load)
- Stiffness & strength
- Heat resistance even under high loads
- Low thermal expansion
- Chemical resistance against a wide range of substances
- Low density
- Safe to use in electrical and electronic equipment
- Low fumes released, BPA-free, styrene-free
||NET WEIGHT: 0.6 KG (1.32 LB)
|235°C - 260°C
- Heated bed: 80–110 °C
- Abrasive – Wear-resistant nozzles are recommended!
- For adhesion use Magigoo PA or PVA glue
- Keep in non-translucent resealable sachet, bag, or box to minimize the effect of UV light
- Moisture sensitive – keep in a protective resealable sachet