This filament is made of polyamide 12 reinforced with 15 % of milled carbon fibers.
It is characterized by high strength, high thermal and chemical resistance, great processing stability, and rheological properties.
The material is suitable for the production of continually stressed parts, such as bearings, cogwheels, reinforcement parts, etc.
- Mechanical properties retained also under low temperatures
- Wear resistance
- Suitable for printing continually stressed parts
- Stiffness & strength
- Creep resistance (resistance against deformation under long-term load)
- Great temperature resistance
- High hardness
- Nice & smooth surface
- Low density
- Chemical resistance against a wide range of substances
- Improved tensile strength
- Low thermal expansion
- Safe to use in electrical and electronic equipment
Note: Nylon CF15 has abrasive properties. It means that it will accelerate the nozzle-wear of brass nozzles faster than unfilled filaments. The hardened steel nozzles are recommended.
||NET WEIGHT: 0.6 KG (1.32 LB)
|235°C - 260°C
- Heated bed: 80 - 110 °C
- Magigoo PA or PVA glue
- Moisture sensitive – keep in a protective resealable sachet