Our new Easy Polycarbonate Copolyester blend (PC CPE) is truly a unique high performance filament. Easy PC CPE features excellent toughness, hydrolytic stability, and heat and chemical resistance!
Now pooled on a 100% recycled cardboard spool.
Please see optimal print settings at the bottom of this page.
Unlike traditional Polycarbonate filament, PC CPE can be printed at significantly lower temperatures compared to traditional Polycarbonate while still maintaining impressive high performance properties.
Easy PC CPE also has enhanced durability in the dishwasher environment, which can expose products to high heat, humidity, and aggressive cleaning agents. It also withstand repeated dishwasher cycles without cracks or hazing.
Easy PC CPE may be used in repeated use food contact articles under United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations. It is certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 51 for Food Equipment Materials and is also certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 61 – Drinking Water System Components-Health Effects.
- Outstanding impact resistance
- Excellent toughness
- Excellent hydrolytic stability
- Good chemical resistance
- Good heat resistance (110°C)
- Food safe
- Dishwasher safe
- Scratch resistance
- Can be printed at lower temperatures compared to traditional PC
- Higher impact resistance compared to traditional PC
- Higher break elongation compared to traditional PC
STORAGE: One large resealable bag with slider + an extra desiccant pack are included with every spool. The bag and extra desiccant are a great way to safely store your filament spool when not in use. It keeps your filament bone dry & free from any dust or dirt particles, so it's always ready for your next print.
||NET WEIGHT: 1 KG (2.2 LB)
|240°C - 260°C
- We recommend to print in a fully enclosed printers to minimize warping.
- Set your print bed temperature to aprox. 95°C
- Printing at higher flow-rates will require higher extruder temperatures for a consistent melt. (PC can be extruded as high as 300°C if needed)
- Sticks well to most common surfaces.