The use of water as a cleaning agent is a real game changer when it comes to resin 3D printing; eliminating the use of IPA and not only makes the post printing process simpler, cleaner and safer, but also reduces cost and time.
- Parts can be cleaned up easily using water, no IPA required.
- Dry, smooth and non-tacky surface finish. No UV curing necessary.
- Exceptionally high detail.
- Fast ("Rapid") layer curing times.
- Super low odor.
- Stronger than standard resins.
- Works well with color pigments.
- Viscosity: 100-350MPa·s（25℃，m.pa.s）(NDJ-8S Rotary viscometer（25℃）
- Wavelength: 385nm - 410nm
- Density: 1.05 - 1.25g/cm3 (Densitometer 25℃)
- Flexural modulus: 1.882 - 2.385Mpa
- Flexural strength: 40 - 70MPa
- Deformation temp.: 80℃
- Thermal expansion: 95*E-6
- Volume shrinkage: 3.72-4.24%
- Linear shrinkage: 1.05-1.35%
- Tensile strength: 1.779-2.385MPa
- Tensile modulus: 36 - 52MPa
- Elongation at break: 11%-20%
- Hardness(Shore D): 80-85D
- Glass transition temp.: 100℃
- Notched impact strength: 41-48 j/m
During our tests on numerous printers, we've found the parameters below to be a suitable and helpful starting point that should work on most LCD resin printers and produce good results. Please note however that printing parameters vary from machine to machine and may still need to be adjusted and fine tuned for optimal results. If you need assistance, our team will be more than happy to help you get properly setup to print this resin, please feel free to contact us anytime.
Example printer: PHOTON
Example printer: PHOTON S
Water Washing & Post Treatment:
Parts can be washed/rinsed using simple tap water. For faster and more thorough cleaning we recommend using warm water inside an ultrasonic cleaner. After washing, air dry or use pressurized air.
No other steps are necessary after water rinsing and air drying. UV curing is optional although we found it unnecessary since the prints dry to a clean, smooth and non-tacky surface finish.
Please wash your model over a vessel and not directly over a sink. Waste water will contain traces of uncured resin and should not be disposed of down the drain. Please see below for recommended disposal instructions of waste water.
Disposal & Toxicity:
We are currently testing the materials for aqua-toxicity and biodegradability. Until official results are available, we recommend that any uncured material should be treated as a chemical and disposed of in accordance with local environmental regulations.
Waste water: We recommend placing the waste water under UV light or simply have it left outdoors for several days in order to cure any resin traces. The solidified resin can then be simply sifted out and disposed of as normal solid waste.
Precautions & Safety:
- "PolyJuice" is a brand name only and is not related in any way, shape or form to an actual juice/beverage/drink. It is NOT suitable for human consumption. Please keep the bottle away from any food preparation areas, including inside a kitchen refrigerator, kitchen cabinet or similar food storage areas to avoid any possibility of accidental consumption.
- Do NOT taste or ingest.
- Keep away from reach of children and animals.
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing.
- Use in well ventilated area.
- Use gloves, mask and eye protection.
- If accidentally inhaled, swallowed or came in contact with eyes, please wash with water and seek medical attention.
- General Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) can be found at the following link: click here
Storage & Shelf Life:
- Store in a dark place, away from sunlight.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Store in a non-corrosive atmosphere.
- Store at 25-30 degrees Celsius.
- 1 Year shelf life.