Premium HTPLA V3 - BLACK - 2.85mm
3D Printing evolved: Stronger & more durable for beautiful, functional prints with engineering-grade performance!
- Leading Performance - We've become HTPLA ninjas over the last 3 years and this formula is da bomb. Seriously, we created and tested many blends (including those from large, respected material manufactures) before selecting this formula for more durability without sacrificing HTPLA's exceptional stiffness, strength, and layer adhesion. Bonus 1: More consistent flow with less tendency towards clogging compared to Everyday PLA. Bonus 2: Less moisture uptake compared to HTPLA v2 allowing higher temperature printing (up to 250C or more) for further improved layer adhesion and part strength! Bonus 3: HTPLA v3 even outperforms HTPLA-CF based on HTPLA v2 by exhibiting as little as 0.5% shrinkage in x/y and negligible change in z during heat treating of 100% infill parts.
- Exceptional Quality - Less lost time and material with less failed prints. Poor diameter, wet, and brittle filament can reduce reliability. That's why we implement dynamic diameter feedback, introduce no moisture during extrusion, and improved durability for HTPLA v3.
- Competitive Cost - We're next leveling the business with more space, more extruders, and more productivity to reach a new economy of scale. We're sharing that advancement with you by bringing you more product for less.
- Less waste - HTPLA, like standard PLA, has a more eco-friendly, bio-renewable origin with less out-gassing and nano-particle emissions than most plastics, but then many companies spool PLA onto petroleum based, non-recyclable reels creating unnecessary plastic waste! Next, they add additional wasteful packaging like multiple boxes. Finally, they often out-source materials from far away at additional cost to the environment. We're controlling our carbon footprint and minimizing environmental impact by sourcing local materials, adding nothing unnecessary, and minimizing packaging waste. We lead the industry with locally-made, 100% recyclable cardboard spools that are both lightweight to ship and locally recyclable.
- Made by Makers - Best of all, Proto-pasta is made by engineering professionals at Protoplant who are passionate about making things and improving our world - just like you! When you purchase Proto-pasta, you can feel good about supporting small business, future innovation, the environment, and hard working folks that love 3D Printing, technology, and tinkering as much as you do!
STORAGE: One large resealable bag with slider + an extra desiccant pack are included with every spool. The bag and extra desiccant are a great way to safely store your filament spool when not in use. It keeps your filament bone dry & free from any dust or dirt particles, so it's always ready for your next print.
|NET WEIGHT: 1 KG (2.2 LB)|