Our new and latest PVA formulation is a cold water soluble support material, bonds well to plastics and prints easy. An excellent supporting material choice for dual extruder 3D printers. The modification on the new formulation results in a filament that is much more thermally stable than common PVA. It also bonds well to PLA, ABS and PET-G. This PVA filament is non toxic and biodegradable once dissolved in water. Easy printing with much less failures and easily removable.
- Cold Water Soluble PVA (Polyvinyl Alcohol) Filament
- Vacuum Packed.
- New premium grade, easier to use formula.
- No clogged nozzle as with common PVA
- Improved melt flow
- Improved layer adhesion
- 100% Virgin Material.
- Fully Degradable - Dissolves into regular tap water
- Quality Controlled
- Compatible With Most 3D Printers
STORAGE: One large resealable bag with slider + an extra desiccant pack are included with every spool. The bag and extra desiccant are a great way to safely store your filament spool when not in use. It keeps your filament bone dry & free from any dust or dirt particles, so it's always ready for your next print.
||NET WEIGHT: 0.5 KG (1.1 LB)
|190°C - 220°C
- Dissolves into regular tap water. Simply depositing your part in water will allow the PVA to begin dissolving. Results can be agitated by using hot water and mixing.
- No heated bed necessary. But if equipped, set to 40°C.
- If the temperature on the heated bed is too high, it leaves the PVA flexible and will allow it to shift.
- Decomposes rapidly above 225°C
- When used as support material, increase the density of the PVA support.
- You'll need a printer that has two extruders to utilize PVA as a support material
- Sticks better to PLA than ABS when used as a support material.
- When used with ABS as a support material, you should keep the PVA support VERY close (0.1mm) to the ABS surface and use high support density for the PVA.
- PVA used as a raft will stick well to tape.
- Print at a low speed.
- Sticks well to blue tape and most common print surfaces.