Raise3D Premium PVA+ Filament - Natural - 1.75mm - 0.75KG
Couldn't load pickup availability
Do you need help choosing the right material or 3D Printer for your application or require a quote to purchase? Contact Us
MATERIAL NET WEIGHT: 0.75KG
Custom sizes may be available, contact us for details.
PRINT SETTINGS: SEE BELOW.
Print settings listed in the product description below.
DATA SHEETS & COFC: AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
Contact us to inquire about documentation availability.
Raise3D Premium PVA+ (Polyvinyl alcohol) is a cold water-soluble 3D printing material with strong adhesion when paired with PLA, PETG, Nylon, etc., making it an ideal support material for various types of filaments. The PVA+ supports dissolve when immersed in water, leaving behind a smooth interface surface on the 3D printed part.
- Excellent for 3D printing with more than one material
- Ideal for 3D printing support material
- Leaves a smooth surface on other materials
Compatibility of PVA+: PLA, PETG, PA, PA12 CF
Compatibility of PVA: PLA
- Very useful when 3D printing complex geometry
- Facilitates printing large overhangs and cavities
- Ideal for 3D prints with moving parts