ReForm Recycled PLA - OFF BLACK - 2.85mm
ReForm is a sustainable initiative within Formfutura to efficiently manage residual extrusion waste streams and re-use them into high-end upcycled filaments. The ideology behind ReForm is to a make 3D printing more sustainable – without having to make compromises on material properties – and yet keep it affordable.
ReForm rPLA is based on exactly the same unique formulation as our EasyFil PLA range, but is made out of residual extrusion waste streams which are re-compounded and homogenized into a high-end and easy to print upcycled PLA filament with significant less environmental impact.
- 100% upcycled/recycled filament with retaining the unique easy-to-print characteristics of EasyFil PLA.
- Less environmental impact by quality controlling and re-using extrusion waste streams
- Sustainable packaging
- ReForm filaments are spooled on easy to recycle and dispose recycled cardboard spools
- ReForm filament is packaged in recycled carton boxes
- Compliant to FDA food and drink contact articles
- Very easy to print
- Warp-free printing and no deformation after cooling
- Improved flowing behaviour and inter-layer adhesion
- Good first layer adhesion to several (un)heated print surfaces
With our ReForm initiative we aim to reduce waste streams, make 3D printing more sustainable, and make upcycled/recycled filament significantly more affordable.
STORAGE: One large resealable bag with slider + an extra desiccant pack are included with every spool. The bag and extra desiccant are a great way to safely store your filament spool when not in use. It keeps your filament bone dry & free from any dust or dirt particles, so it's always ready for your next print.
|NET WEIGHT: 1 KG (2.2 LB)|
|180°C - 220°C||