Architectural Sandy 3D Printing Filament
If a Pharaon needs a Pyramid, your 3D Printer needs Sandy by TreeD
- Developed specifically for architecture, design and archaeological fields.
- Polymers are mixed with powders to realize architectural objects with ease.
- Sand finish your objects with exceptional tactile feeling.
- Polish your objects with fine sandpaper and water. No more support-removing problems.
||NET WEIGHT: 0.75 KG (1.65 LB)
- PLATE TEMP: 100 C°
- PLATE MATERIAL: blue tape, buildtak
- PRINT SPEED: 60 - 70 mm/s