SemiFlex Filament - Midnight Black - 1.75mm
Balanced Flexibility & Strength!
NinjaFlex's unique flexibility and smooth feeding characteristics enable you to create in ways you never thought possible.
The newest addition to the NinjaFlex family, SemiFlex 3D Filament! Just like the original NinjaFlex 3D Filament, SemiFlex 3D printing filament boasts flexibility, strength and reliability for your 3D printing projects. The slightly more rigid composition vs traditional NinjaFlex allows for increased tensile strength. In some cases the more rigid composition supports ease of printing in certain printers.
SemiFlex is Best Suited For the Following Types of Projects:
- Snap-fit parts
- Active hinges
- High resolution text
- High level of detail
- Contain intricate parts
- Unsupported vertical printing
- Shock-absorption needed
- Requires less flexibility than NinjaFlex original 3D Filament
NinjaFlex vs. SemiFlex Comparison:
- Shore Hardness = 98A
- 600% elongation provides significant flexibility
- Consistent diameter and material properties provide reliable, high quality prints
- Chemical resistant to many materials, including naphtha, ASTM Oils #1-3, petroleum and freon
- 75% greater tensile strength vs the most flexible products
- Patented low friction exterior allows for smooth feeding
- Low friction exterior allows smooth feed through filament guides
- High elasticity and excellent abrasion resistance
- Adheres to most build platform materials (painter’s tape can help)
- REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive Compliant
STORAGE: One large resealable bag with slider + an extra desiccant pack are included with every spool. The bag and extra desiccant are a great way to safely store your filament spool when not in use. It keeps your filament bone dry & free from any dust or dirt particles, so it's always ready for your next print.
|NET WEIGHT: 0.5 KG (1.1 LB)|
|225°C - 235°C||