Taulman 3D "T-Glase" is an industrial high strength PETT material.
T-Glase (or Tough Glass) (Tee-Glass) = was developed specifically by taulman3D to provide three major features to 3D Printing. Low shrinkage, Higher strength than ABS and aesthetics beyond ABS and PLA due to it's enhanced optical properties.
- As a replacement for any parts currently printed using ABS t-glase is 100% bonding layer to layer and parts will never "split" apart or "de-laminate" even in very large prints.
- Glass like qualities
- Light Pipe capable
- Glass clear when used with clear epoxies
- Crystal like reflections of the surface
- Red, Green, Blue and Black are translucent
- Now in Opaque White for a white that has a super gloss surface
- "Non-shattering" parts upon over-stress
- Architectural Components
- Gaming pc's
- Light catching designs of any type.
Taulman t-glase is derived from the strongest PETT polymer combination available in the market. As t-glase is part of the Taulman3D family you can be sure that t-glase is a strong material! Where Taulman’s 618 and 645 nylons are somewhat bendable, t-glase is a fairly stiff material. When it comes to stiffness/bend-ability, t-glase is more similar to ABS and PLA, rather than to Taulman’s 618 and 645 nylon filaments.
T-Glase has excellent bridging features and has very little to zero warpage, which makes it an excellent material for printing large objects. Like Taulman 618 and 645, t-glase prints without any odors or fumes.
- Taulman t-glase is FDA approved, as t-glase is specifically made of FDA approved polymers for direct food contact/containers. This includes cups and other liquid storage parts as well as utensils
- T-glase is recyclable. While t-glase is not biodegradable like PLA, it is however 100% reclaimable in a compatible home filament extruder/maker.
- Taulman3D t-glase’s clarity supports industry’s requirements for non-destructive evaluation of 3D Printed parts
- T-glase’s very low shrinkage makes printing large flat surfaces a breeze. And it easily prints to acrylic, glass, Kapton and other platforms
HOW TO CHOOSE TAULMAN3D PRINTING MATERIALS:
STORAGE: One large resealable bag with slider + an extra desiccant pack are included with every spool. The bag and extra desiccant are a great way to safely store your filament spool when not in use. It keeps your filament bone dry & free from any dust or dirt particles, so it's always ready for your next print.
NET WEIGHT: 0.45 KG (1.1 LB)
|238°C - 245°C
- Will print down to 230C and up to about 248C
- T-glase prints easily to acrylic, glass, Kapton and other platforms
- Nozzle = any size
- Print speed = ABS speeds - slower for high detailed prints
- Retraction = .5mm/.1mm nozzle or for a .5mm nozzle = 2.5mm
- Print bed = Glass heated to 45C with coat of PVA
NOTE: It is best "NOT" to let the bed cool to ambient, but only down to 35C in end of g-code, This will reduce glass breakage.