ReForm Recycled PET - OFF BLACK - 1.75mm
SKU: 1E11 FFARPET1OBK
ReForm is a sustainable initiative within Formfutura to efficiently manage residual extrusion waste streams and re-use them into high-end upcycled filaments. The ideology behind ReForm is to a make 3D printing more sustainable – without having to make compromises on material properties – and yet keep it affordable.
ReForm rPET is based on exactly the same unique formulation as our HDglass filament range, but is made out of residual extrusion waste streams which are re-compounded and homogenized into a high-end and easy to print upcycled PETG-based filament with significantly less environmental impact.
- 100% upcycled/recycled filament with retaining the unsurpassed printing properties of HDglass.
- Less environmental impact by quality controlling and re-using extrusion waste streams
- Sustainable packaging
- ReForm filaments are spooled on easy to recycle and dispose recycled cardboard spools
- ReForm filament is packaged in recycled carton boxes
- Compatible for printing at high speed
- Compliant to FDA food and drink contact articles
- Easy to print
- Nearly warp-free and perfect inter-layer adhesion
- Good first layer adhesion to a heated glass print bed and many other surfaces
With our ReForm initiative we aim to reduce waste streams, make 3D printing more sustainable, and make upcycled/recycled filament significantly more affordable.
STORAGE: One large resealable bag with slider + an extra desiccant pack are included with every spool. The bag and extra desiccant are a great way to safely store your filament spool when not in use. It keeps your filament bone dry & free from any dust or dirt particles, so it's always ready for your next print.
|NET WEIGHT: 1 KG (2.2 LB)|
|195°C - 225°C||