ELECTRIFY YOUR 3D PRINTS - PRINT SIMPLE CIRCUITS AND TOUCH-SENSITIVE DEVICES!
Now with improved layer adhesion, increased resilience to break, higher melt flow, and, in general, greater consistency for more trouble-free, higher performance printing experience!
Have you ever wanted to create something with your 3D printer that includes electronics? Maybe an LED, touch sensor, or some other genius invention to solve the world’s problems? Then Proto-pasta Conductive PLA is the perfect material for you!
Use Conductive PLA filament for low-voltage printed-in-place applications such as contacts, switches, and even internal wiring traces. This premium 3D printing filament can also interact with some touch sensors and even touch screens.
- Prints with standard PLA settings (or hotter) - no heated bed or special nozzle required
- Usable on most PLA-compatible printers.
- Great for simple circuitry and interactive projects.
- Also experiment with ESD or 3D printed bearings!
How Conductive Is It?
- Volume resistivity of molded resin (not 3D Printed): 15 ohm-cm
- Volume resistivity of 3D printed parts along layers (x/y): 30 ohm-cm
- Volume resistivity of 3D printed parts against layers (z): 115 ohm-cm
- A 10cm length of 1.75mm filament has a resistance of approximately 2.5 kohm
Since 3D printed objects have varying structures within them, the resistance across the 3D printed object varies as well! The resistance of the 3D printed object can be different when measured across the sides of the object than the resistance when measured from the top to the bottom.
STORAGE: One large resealable bag with slider + an extra desiccant pack are included with every spool. The bag and extra desiccant are a great way to safely store your filament spool when not in use. It keeps your filament bone dry & free from any dust or dirt particles, so it's always ready for your next print.
|NET WEIGHT: 0.5 KG (1.1 LB)|
|215°C - 230°C||