Meet the all-new Sketch Classroom, the comprehensive 3D printer solution designed to accelerate learning and design-thinking.
Featuring a dual-printer set up, educators can offer the ideal student-to-printer ratio to drive 3D printing classroom success right from the start.
With teacher and student certifications and more than 600+ lesson plans included, educators can integrate more interactive design projects and increase student engagement.
Classroom 3D printer management is easier than ever with one queue management dashboard via MakerBot Cloud. Students can share design projects wirelessly and teachers can manage queues easily between printers.
- Easy to use, Dual Printer Set Up with reliable, tinker-free performance
- ISTE-Certified self-paced 3D printer training for both teachers and students
- Cloud-based, 3D printing file management with MakerBot Cloud* printing file management software, integrated with TinkerCad & Fusion 360
- 600+ certified lesson plans from educators all across the country
- (2) Sketch Printers
- (6) Spools of PLA
- (4) Build Plates
- (2) Spatulas
- (2) Snips
- (2) Seats in Teacher Certifications
- (10) Seats in Student Certifications
- MakerBot Cloud with Print Queuing
- 1 year warranty
SKETCH Classroom Bundles; including additional printers, materials and warranty are also available!
Get started by requesting a quote below: